No. SOS is a priority line for emergency situations only. If you ask for Destination Assist, you will be kindly told how to request destination services.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- What happens if I lose cellular reception during my route?
- Who is the supplier for Scout GPS Link?
- Is a USB connection required to use Scout GPS Link?
- Does the Scout GPS Link application have to be launched on the smartphone to work on the vehicle’s multimedia display screen?
- Can multiple phones be connected at the same time?